Workplane Design (http://www.workplane.es) is looking for an Interaction Designer to join the HP (Hewlett Packard) UX department in Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona).
- Work closely with the UX team to understand their business model and help define the projects
- Work with the visual and technical teams to ensure that client goals and requirements are satisfied throughout the development process
- Design usability testing protocols for the UX testing department
- Craft an overall user experience strategy that promotes client goals and develop an interaction language” that supports these goals
- Create and present interaction design deliverables throughout the Project
- 3+ years professional experience as an Interaction Designer, UX designer, or Information Architect.
- A comprehensive understanding of usability best practices and user-centered design for multi-platform applications and screen sizes, software UI and other digital channels.
- Experience with user research and usability testing
- Expert knowledge with prototyping tools as Axure, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle SketchFlow or Visio.
- Expert user of the Adobe CS Suite.
- Very good English level
- EU Member or a with a valid residence permit
- Able to start as soon as posible (early 2014)
- Communicative, Relaxed and fun-loving work style, bringing passion, excitement and ideas to the table
- Employment contract through Workplane Design even though the work will be full-time attendance at HP Headquarters in Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona)
December 31, 2013 at 09:18AM
Más información: http://www.uxplora.com/trabajo/646-senior-interaction-designer