8th International Conference on Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction 2014
Lisbon, Portugal, 15 - 17 July 2014
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2014)
Lisbon, Portugal, 15 - 19 July 2014
* Keynote Speaker (confirmed):
Professor Neil Maiden, Centre for HCI Design, School of Informatics, City University London, UK
* Conference Scope
The Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction (IHCI) 2014 conference aims to address the main issues of concern within Interface Culture and Design with a particular emphasis on the affective aspects of design, development and implementation of interfaces and the generational implications for design of human and technology interaction. This conference aims to explore and discuss innovative studies of technology and its application in interfaces and welcomes research in progress, case studies, practical demonstrations and workshops in addition to the traditional submission categories. For more details please check http://www.ihci-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by April 4, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (1st call - extension): 4 April 2014
- Notification to Authors (1st call - extension): 5 May 2014
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (1st call - extension): Until 30 May 2014
- Late Registration (1st call - extension): After 30 May 2014
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexing to INSPEC, EI Compendex, Thomson ISI, ISTP and other indexing services.
Some of the best papers will be eligible to be extended and enhanced as book chapters for inclusion in a book to be published by IGI Global.
The best papers will also be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet (ISSN: 1645-7641) and in the IADIS International Journal on Computer Science and Information Systems (ISSN: 1646-3692), and also in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.ihci-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
* Registered participants in the Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2014 free of charge.